MY A-Z POEM!

Lets start of with my name. My name is Avery. I am brilliant, I am smart and interactive with people. ¬†I am¬†creative,¬†¬†I like to think outside the box. I am decisive¬†and I want things to get ¬†done the right way quickly. I am an¬†emotional¬†person. I really don’t like to show it a lot. ¬†I am¬†friendly and always like to make new friends.¬†¬†I am¬†generous¬†and I like to give back to people that deserve it. I am¬†helpful¬†and I like to make people feel better and happy.¬† I am¬†intelligent, I¬†make smart decisions and make sure everything is correct. I am also a joking¬†person, I like to make jokes a lot and want to have fun. I like to be kind. I am told a lot that I am¬†loyal.¬†I always feel motivated¬†to a project I have to do.¬† I always like to be¬†neat. I always like to be¬†outgoing,¬†I want to do more than needed. I am most of the time¬†positive but sometimes get mad easy. I am¬†quick¬†to make ideas and conclusions. I always try to make things as realistic as possible. I am¬†sensitive¬†to some topics. I feel I am talented in some subjects. I feel I am unique¬†because everyone is their own person in their way. I always want to be¬†victorious¬†and win at everything I do. I am always wishful¬†for everyone if they are hurt or something happened in their life. I like to be xenodochial¬†and I always want to make new friends. I am¬†young¬†and I still have a lot of life to live. I always want to be zealous¬†and be interesting in everything.

3 thoughts on “MY A-Z POEM!

• October 13, 2017 at 4:52 am
    Permalink

Hi Avery,
    I think your poem is very good. I like the way you put your personality in alphabetical order. What country are you from? Do you like arts and crafts?
    Please check out my blog: http:
    //primroseflower.weebly.com/

Reply
    • October 16, 2017 at 12:02 pm
      Permalink

Thank you!
      I am from United States and I enjoy doing arts and crafts with friends. It is a activity that I enjoy to calm down and spend time with others! thanks for visiting my blog!

Reply
  • October 13, 2017 at 12:43 pm
    Permalink

I love this blog because it’s so creative. I also joke a lot with my friends. We usually make jokes about certain youtubers. I know how you feel with sensitivity about certain things. Plus, I am pretty emotional as well.

Reply